An OrganicPedic organic mattress is American-made from three primary ingredients: 100%-natural rubber latex, certified organic cotton from the state of Texas, and premium Eco-Wool from California’s Sonoma County.
If you’ve never considered trying an organic mattress or thought you would have to sacrifice comfort, texture, or quality for health – think again!
OrganicPedic mattresses are more luxurious and comfortable than conventional mattresses, with the added benefits of unmatched purity, artisan craftsmanship, and a 20-year limited warranty.
Take a look at the list of certifications that OMI has achieved. Keep in mind that these are NOT certifications from internal departments in their company. These are certifications from independent third party associations that have no interest in OMI as a company. These groups are hired to test materials and finished products for purity in order to ensure consumer safety. Click the image to the left to see OMI’s certifications for raw materials, their organic mattress manufacturing process and finished products. Once open, you can use the expand button in the upper right hand corner to get a larger view.
OMI’s Organic Mattress Guarantees
Along with every mattress purchased from a qualified OMI dealer you get OMI’s Purity Guarantee. In a nutshell, if you can find a purer organic mattress than what OMI offers, they will give you their organic mattress for free. You won’t see any other organic mattress manufacturer making this claim because no other organic mattress manufacturer can. You can download a copy of OMI’s purity guarantee on the right and take it with you when shopping for an organic mattress. There is a check list of certifications you can use to compare the purity of a retailers organic mattresses to OMI’s line of organic mattresses.
Organic Mattresses Inc.- 8-Step Commitment to Purity
We are committed to:
- Purchasing third-party certified organic raw materials, right down to the thread.
- Employing a sanitization process for raw materials that reduces contamination from mold, yeast and bacteria without chemical applications.
- Maintaining a 100%-dedicated organic manufacturing facility using a “clean-room” concept of cleanliness.
- Testing our finished products quarterly for phthalates, aldehydes, and VOC emissions.
- Sourcing our raw materials in the United States to support American farmers, workers, and
industry, as well as to avoid any potential contamination from foreign-based impurities and fumigants that are applied to all imported materials.
- Achieving zero production waste and using recycled packaging materials.
- Ensuring that our facility continuously passes annual inspection for the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the worldwide standard for organic textiles.
- Meeting all federal and state regulations to protect our retailers from legislative and consumer product liability, and maintaining proactive involvement with current and anticipated legislation that may influence our customers.